Online Reputation Management
Just as with the “offline” world, your reputation in the online world is everything. Consumers are using sites like Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Facebook every day to evaluate you against your competitors to make buying decisions. What do customers see when they find you online? Good reviews, bad reviews… no reviews at all? Having many positive reviews and sentiments from customers and doing damage control on negative ones is a critical activity for every company. Failure to properly manage your online reputation can literally put you out of business, while correctly managing it can position you head and shoulders above your competition. Santa Rosa’s #1 reputation management company, Social Media Ninjas, offer this important service to its clients, including solutions to help companies with currently damaged online reputations improve them and get more customer reviews.
What is Online Reputation Management (ORM)?
The world is turning to the internet as their primary source of information. This results in an increased amount of informed consumers. Before the internet, consumers did not have the ability to instantly access the opinions and reviews of other consumers before making a decision regarding a product or service. Now, with resources such as Angie’s List, Yelp, the online Yellow Pages, and literally hundreds of other review websites, someone can literally type in a business name and receive instant feedback before making a purchase.
What does this mean for your business? It means that there are both positive and negative results from this instant access. The positive side is that your hard work and quality service will be apparent to all who research your brand. The negative, however, is that people are more likely to leave a review following a negative experience. It’s the unfortunate truth. This is why reputation management is critical for maintaining your business.
Social Media Ninjas offers the following Reputation Management Services:
- Initial Best Practices Consultation for Business Regarding Online Reputation and Review Management
- Reputation Triage Service: Implement Aggressive 2 Month Campaign to Counter Negative Online Reputation
- Design & Implement Custom Review/Rating Cards & Rewards System for In-Business Use w/Customers
- Posting of Client-Provided Customer Review/Rating Cards Email or Faxed
- Setup Online Widgets/Graphics/Badges to Encourage Reviews via Web, Email, Social Media, etc.
- Claim & Customize Your Listing on Review Sites (Google, Yelp, FourSquare, TripAdvisor, etc.)
- Audience Interactions/Responses: Post on Behalf of Owner Replies on Review Sites Like Google/Yelp, Respond to Fan/Follower Complaints or Comments
- SEO Campaign to Suppress Google 1st Page Ranked Negative Review Pages (push new links above bad reviews)
- Realtime Reputation Monitoring & Alerting (monitor in realtime what’s being said about your brand online)